The TX07 Weather Sensor is a multi channel sensor which is compatible with ThinkGizmos Weather Stations with the model numbers TG645, TG646, TG647, TG671 and TG672.
The sensor can be set to 3 different channels with the channel switch under the battery cover.
The weather sensor also has a built in display showing the temperature and humidity so you can easily check the temperature without having to go and check the main unit.
Once the channel has been set and batteries inserted rescan for the sensors on your weather station as per the instructions.
Please note that the sensor provided with the TG646 and TG647 weather stations is automatically set to channel 1 so if you are using the original sensor and one of these the TX07 will need to be set to either channel 2 or 3.
If using as a replacement sensor for the TG645 or TG671 Weather Stations the sensor must be set to channel 1.
The sensor requires 2xAA Batteries (Not Included).
Connecting to the Weather Station:
- Select the required channel for the sensor using the channel select switch located under the battery cover.
- Insert 2xAA Batteries into the sensor (not included).
- On the weather station select the channel on which the sensor is set by pressing the down button.
- Set the weather station to rescan for the sensor using by pressing the down button and holding for 2 seconds. The signal icon next to the channel number should flash showing it is searching for the sensor.
- You can also press the TX Button on the sensor to tell it to send the signal to the weather station.
- When the sensor is connect the temperature should show.